A vain and arrogant youth dares to enter Baba Yaga’s living house of bones. What emerges will forever fill our nights with terror. See credits here:
Bone Mother is the first 3d printed film produced by the National Film Board.
Many hats were worn in making this film. From story adaptation, to fabrication, editing, lighting animating and post production. Lessons were learned but the biggest one was the discovery that story is king !
- Best Canadian Short Film - Bronze AwardToronto After Dark Film Festival 2018
- Finalist - Best Short AnimationGala Québec Cinéma 2019
- Winner - Best Animation Yorkton Film Festival 2019
- Annecy International Film Festival 2019
- Festival Stop Motion Montréal 2018
- Sitges - Catalonian International Film Festival 2018
- Morbido Film Festival 2018
- Rendez-vous Québec Cinéma 2019
- CINANIMA International Animated Film Festival, Espinho, 2019
- Newport Beach Film Festival 2019
For loads of behind the scenes follow Bone Mother on Facebook & Instagram